CARAVAN SITE PRICES 2017
Based on 2 people per van per night with electric hook up and water.
1st Feb - 31st March £20 (open subject to weather conditions - No awnings)
1st April - 1st Nov £20
2nd Nov - 18th Dec £20 (open subject to weather conditions No Awnings)
21st Dec - 4th Jan 2018 £20 No Awnings.
January 2018 - Closed
Further information 01665 478988 / 721380
- the site is situated adjacent to crop fields and our own paddocks which are home to our 3 pygmy goats and our flock of chickens :: eggs may be available for sale.
- We offer 10 Pitches with farmland views - some to the Cheviot hills, yet in easy walking distance of lovely sandy beaches (approx 1 mile along country lane).
- Fenced & hedged location, including a fenced dog exercise area.
- Edge of Village.
- Individual Electric Hook up 16 Amp and on pitch Water Hook up.
- Chemical & grey waste emptying point.
- Central Recycling refuse point.
- Reception office (not manned 24 hours) Tel: 01665 478988.
- Limited essential supplies may be ordered to purchase from office during July & August. i.e emergency chemicals.
- Groceries can be ordered for delivery (Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury's).
- Wi-fi available in our information caravan.
- 1 mile to fantastic sandy dog-friendly beach.
- 1 mile to village centre.
- Nearest pub 1.5 mile - evening bar meals.
- Other pubs, restaurants and shopping (1 mile - Seahouses :: 2½ miles - Bamburgh :: 3 miles - Beadnell :: 15 miles Alnwick :: 20 miles Berwick upon Tweed.)
- Seahouses harbour - gateway to the Farne Islands, particularly popular to see breeding birds - Puffins, guillimots, terns etc May-July.
- Miles of dog friendly beaches.