CARAVAN SITE PRICES 2017
Based on 2 people per van per night with electric hook up and water.
1st Feb - 31st March £20 (open subject to weather conditions - No awnings)
1st April - 1st Nov £20
2nd Nov - 18th Dec £20 (open subject to weather conditions No Awnings)
21st Dec - 4th Jan 2018 £20 No Awnings.
January 2018 - Closed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The site whilst no longer a Caravan Club CL still respects Caravan Club guidelines
- A valid membership number of any caravan organisation to which you belong should be quoted at the time of booking. i.e. caravan club, caravan and camping club, AA etc
- You will be asked for sight of your membership card on arrival or during your stay
- The site is open to adults only. i.e over 21‘s.
- Single sex groups of 2 or more vans/motorhomes are not accepted.
- Maximum number of guests per van 4 persons.
- Tents are not permitted on site
- Awnings are accepted without a groundsheet, or if using a groundsheet it must be breathable and lifted every couple of days to allow the grass to breath. Sorry we cannot accept awnings November to Easter, this is to allow grass to recover for the new season.
If making a booking online you will receive notification that your booking request has been received. This initial email is not a confirmation of your booking, your request will be held on our system as provisional until the content of your request has been checked, your deposit will then be processed, and you will then receive a 2nd email from us which will be your confirmation showing your required payment has been made, this will be accompanied by your directions
- Full Awning £2 pvpn, Porch Awning £1 pvpn.
- Additional vehicles including those with motorhomes will be charged £2 per night
- First dog free. 2nd & 3rd dog @ 7.50 each per week or part therof. Strict pick up policy operates, both on site and in the general area including beaches.
Deposit and Payments:
- Non-refundable deposit of 50% of booking, plus extras, is required at the time of booking or 1 night's stay (as Tariff) whichever is the greater.
- Most major credit/debit cards are accepted, Credit card transactions subject to 1.25% or 1.78% surcharge depending on Credit Card type.
- Debit card transactions free of charge
- Cheques are not accepted
- Balance must be paid on arrival, at the earliest convenience by card or cash only.
- We operate a strict cancellation policy. Booking a caravan pitch is a legally binding contract just like booking a holiday and you are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover cancellations.
- Cancellations must be made in writing
- Where bookings include a bank holiday or fall within school holidays as defined on our website, cancellations made more than 50 days prior to arrival - loss of deposit and extras monies. At all other times cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival - loss of deposit and extras monies.
- In all circumstances bookings which are cancelled within the above timescales (ie 50days or less, or 30 days or less from arrival) full payment becomes due on cancellation if not already paid.
- We will endeavour to relet pitches in these circumstances, and if we are successful in doing so at the same rate, a refund of the monies paid, less the deposit and a cancellation fee of £30 may be remitted to you at the discretion of the owner.
- Cancellations by guests due to weather conditions, traffic congestion and other elements outside of our control, will not be refunded if the site itself remains open and accessible to visitors.
Arrivals & Departures:
- Arrival time from 1pm and no arrivals after 9pm please
- Visitors will be directed to a pitch number on arrival, either in person or via the notice board situated to the right of the entrance gate.
- Please check into office on arrival if open, if not at the first opportunity.
- Departure time before 11.00am
Dogs on site
- As we have livestock in adjacent paddocks, and free ranging hens, dogs must be kept on leads/lines whilst on site
- Dogs must not be left unattended in vans or awnings, we can supply numbers of dog day care facilities if you require them, booking is advisable.
- No matter how obedient you feel your dog is, free running dogs will not be tolerated, one warning will be given, and you may be asked to leave site if there is a further occurrance.
- We have provided a free run area for dogs to be exercised, whilst this is fenced we do not guarantee it escape proof.
- Strict pick up policy operates, both on site and in the general area including beaches.
- Rubbish point is provided and no rubbish or rubbish bags are to be left outside vans.
- Guests are required to keep the Chemical/Grey water sluice area clean after use.
- Grey water may be disposed of into the hedgerows providing the water is not greasy or containing excessive soap deposits in which case it should be put into the Chemical/ Grey water sluice.
Barbecues and outside noise.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised above the grass to avoid scorching.
- Outside noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10pm at night and before 9am
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to request you vacate the site if terms and conditions are not adhered to, or other guests are disturbed or disadvantaged in any way.
The management reserves the right to close the site and amend these terms and conditions at any time
Directions to site:-
For Satallite Navigation our post code is NE68 7UR (this will also show up Springhill Farm, please be sure to follow the instructions below to avoid confusion)
There are a number of routes to site, but this one is definitely the best to avoid parked cars and extended use of narrow roads.
- From the A1 at Belford turn towards the coast on the B1342, at the main junction turn right through Budle to Bamburgh and along the coastal section of this road 2.3 miles from the Castle, you will see a right turn signed to Shoreston.
- Take this road and continue for 0.9 miles (passing a CL sign to Fowberry Farm enroute).
- The entrance to Westfield Paddock is immediately opposite you at the next junction a mini-cross roads.
- Please take extreme care crossing this junction. You can pull completely off the road into the entrance to our site, then check the arrivals board to the right of the entrance gate, for your pitch allocation.
- Arrivals are welcomed from 1pm
- It is unlikely that the office (01665 478988) will be manned after 6pm (5pm Sat) or on a Sunday, and in that event we will catch up with you the following morning at your earliest convenience.
- If you have an emergency out side office hours please ring the Stay Northumbria emergency line 07852191215 Calls are monitored.